Friday, September 9, 2011

Planner!

It’s Friday night and I just want to say how thankful I am that I finally have a planner. I just don’t understand why it wasn’t created by someone in our school. It has been for the past 3 years and I was expecting it. I feel like it has nothing to do with New Town. There is no pride in it for our school. But whatever, I’m just happy that I have somewhere to write everything and schedule my life. Just a quick question: who is the man in the scuba suit? I know everyone else, just not sure who he is. Another thing I want to remember today is how many girls we had at soccer practice. We have never had that many at a single practice and I just want to say how proud I am that most of them have stuck through the 4 weeks we have been practicing. Anyway, I’m waiting for my mom to get back from Philly and my Dad is away on a cruise. So I’m stuck with 3 dogs and nothing good on TV. (48 hours…) I’m also still not sure what to write about for the AVID induction program. People from previous years have really great bio’s. Not sure that I can do that in a couple days. Funniest thing today was Ms. Upshur-Dudley talking about Supernova’s and saying that it could kill us. Of course that’s if we don’t first die by “starving, freezing, overheating, or blowing up on Sunday, 9/11.” That’s exactly what we want to hear 2nd period. Back to the planner, (sorry this jumps from topic to topic-that’s the way my brain works) I just wanted to say that AVID created me into a person that needs my planner. I kind of can’t do homework without it. I never know what’s going on. So thanks for that. J I’ll blog tomorrow (duh) because CSI: NY is on!

No comments:

Post a Comment