Friday, September 9, 2011

Back to school night (another late night for me)



So I just got back from back to school night, which is something my parents insist on going to. I had a study hall with my team and then soccer practice in the gym, so I had pretty much been at school all day. Needless to say I was not enthused about spending more than 12 hours at the school. But I did get to FINALLY order my class ring, which is a pro. And since I have a major calculus test tomorrow, I feel like I should be studying. And Tiffany just texted me asking about chemistry homework…which I totally forgot! This is why I need my agenda book. And why this blog thing probably should be done earlier in the night. But I am superb at procrastination. And Mr. Carney gave all AP English 11 students Nooks?!?! Which might I just add isn’t fair. They were all showing off at back to school night. Dear Mr. Carney, Why don’t I have a nook? Love, Liz. Oh and we have to read a book over the weekend. A WHOLE book. Well, really a play. “Waiting for Godot.” We were all in English today and saw the homework. Pages 1-109 of the book. AT first I thought it was a typo. Maybe she meant 1-10? 1-19? Nope… Not to mention Dona’s assigned book chapters. I feel like I need to work a lot harder a lot quicker. Isn’t senior year supposed to be easy? (Just kidding Dona J)

1 comment: