Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Game day (day 8)

So today was the Sparrows Point game. I feel like I shouldn’t even discuss this because it was so embarrassing. How does a team lose 12-2? Well ask us. We scored the first goal within 5 minutes of the first half. Then everything went downhill…and after my 17th goal kick, I was completely exhausted. But we pushed through and made one more goal after which they destroyed us. In other news, someone stole my phone. L From the locker. Because evidently we can’t afford lockers in the soccer room with locks. So that was definitely a con. But the phone is 3 years old and not that pretty anymore, so I am hoping that I will get it back. . Like a lot. So if you took it please give it back! I need it… And I took a pic of Alyssa and Tiffany because Tiffany really wanted to pose like that and Iyin wouldn’t, so she got Alyssa instead. This is what happens before our games…And then I took a picture of some of the people left after Sparrows Point drove away. I thought it would be better than just writing about it. BAM! 2 pictures! I have to go finish homework. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment