Thursday, September 15, 2011

Patapsco game (Day 10)

Today we had the game against Patapsco. It wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. I mean, we lost but it was only 4-3. We played in the pouring rain and wind, and still managed to get 3 goals. We worked better as a team and it was nice to see it. Kaila was double teamed and knocked over twice, but the ref didn’t see a single thing . Alright then. It makes me so mad, but you can’t say anything about them or you get a yellow card. Trapp gets them sometimes, but he doesn’t know when to be quiet on the sidelines. Oh and Tiffany went for a head ball and collided with a Patapsco girl. She had a huge bump on her head and got pulled out of the game. I just hope she doesn’t have a concussion because she wouldn’t be able to play for part of the season. I have to go email Ericka to finish our English project (Theater of the Absurd) And I don’t even understand the book. This is going to be a terrible project.

1 comment:

  1. Keep plugging away Liz Krupa. I'm going to come out and yell at the refs for you one of these days. When I used to coach soccer I was pretty relentless with them.

    ReplyDelete