Thursday, September 29, 2011

Pins (Day 23)

I found my captain and soccer pins I got at the end of last season. I have no clue why I still have them, but I thought they looked cool, so I took a picture. I realized that I am the only captain left out of the original 4 last year. It was me, Tiffany, Nelly, and Chelsea last year, and Nelly quit, Chelsea transferred, and Tiffany has a concussion and is out for the season. But good news-we beat out Randallstown 9-0. 9. To 0. That’s crazy. We have never beaten them before, so it felt good to finally come out on the winning side. Now we are 2-2, with Milford Mill, Carver, Parkville, Overlea, Chesapeake, and Woodlawn still to go. So we may have a winning season. Coach Brooks said if we win half of our games, we can go to a special tournament at the end of the season. I hope we can. We just need to beat 3-4 more teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment