Sunday, September 25, 2011

Hippie Room (Day 18)

My room, I just realized, looks like a hippie bedroom. There is literally all tie dye and peace signs on lots of the things in my room. Nothing is just one color, and lots of things are pink. I really like my tie dyed bed because it was all done by me at camp. At Conowingo, tie dye is one of the best things. Everyone has to do it at least once a week and we always find something to tie dye: towels, t shirts, pants, sheets, socks, and a couple of girls decide to dye their bras. During the end of the summer, we have tie dye parties and use all of the left over dye to color unused nurses’ sheets, towels lost in the shower house, and tons of shirts that we find in the lost and found. The act of tie dying should, in my opinion, be an art form.

No comments:

Post a Comment