Sunday, September 25, 2011

AVID 12 (Day 13)

I took this picture because it means a lot to me. It shows that we are the ones that made it through the journey, yet we still have a long way to go. We lost many on the path to becoming AVID 12, but we also gained many who made it a better place. I am in the House of Prometheus and I am so thankful that we now have Yemi and Agnes, newer scholars who make the group amusing and who are so willing to help out on the projects. They have shown me a lot about hard work and dedication to succeed even when things aren’t going the way we would like. I think my group is especially great because we all have things to bring to the table and unique talents that make us great. I just hope it shows and that we can teach the newer scholars to continue on the right track to success-to follow the path we laid out for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment