Monday, September 12, 2011

Game day tomorrow :) (Day 7)

Tomorrow is our first game of the season vs Sparrows Point. It is going to probably show how the rest of the season is going to go but I think it will teach us how to act like a team and work together. There have been lots of problems over numbers this year because everyone seems to want the same numbers. And the underclassmen don’t seem to understand that the seniors get first pick in numbers. Like I said before though, I think this is gearing up to be a better year. We have more talent than previous years and everyone seems to be putting in effort, something we haven’t seen much of before. Everyone is going to wear their jerseys tomorrow to show that we can be a team, and hopefully Kaila and Nia can score goals on Sparrows Point, who I think we haven’t played in soccer before. We beat them in tennis, but I’m not sure we have seen them play soccer yet, so we hope for the best. I’ve got to go do AP Chem hw, then probably the Socratic Seminar thing too. It’s not going to be an early night for me. J

No comments:

Post a Comment