Sunday, December 11, 2011

House points (Day 86)

It’s almost December and I can’t wait until the 25 days of Christmas on ABC family. It’s pretty awesome. My mom said that I have to work on college applications with her all weekend so I have to do all of my work before the weekend because that’s the only thing that I am allowed to work on. So I am kind of excited to be working on the college application process. Well really I am excited to see if I can get into any colleges and specifically what colleges are going to give me money. Part of me wants to see if everything that I’ve gone through is going to pay off or if it won’t determine anything. My mom says it will but another part of me wants to be chosen because of how well I do in school, and not because I have a sob story of a personal life. But really I want to be able to say that I got into certain colleges with certain amounts of money. I want house points! J

No comments:

Post a Comment