Sunday, December 11, 2011

17 days until Christmas (Day 94)

new favorite song!
17 days until Christmas! Which is really exciting because it is one of my favorite holidays. Quick note: I don’t understand this blog project anymore. Nobody reads these blogs and it seems to take more effort than it gives results. I haven’t learned a single thing about myself and I have done every single blog. Not on time, but I have done every single one and I still don’t get it. Carney, you haven’t read these since the middle or end of October and Dona hasn’t commented on any of them. So needless to say, she hasn’t read any of them. And it’s just making most of the kids in AVID fail. And they aren’t going to change. And how does anyone grade blogs? Because they’re personal and it doesn’t explain anything if I get a C on a group of blogs that I wrote and put a lot of effort on.

No comments:

Post a Comment