Sunday, December 11, 2011

Dell (Day 91)

So Ms. Dell chose me to represent New Town for the Comcast Scholarship and it means that I have fill out a scholarship thing online. The bad thing? All of the other nominees got their packet in September and had until now to fill it out. Its due Friday. And I got it today. And I have to write a 250 word essay as well and fill out some information about community service, awards, and my extracurricular activities. It would be really nice to win but I’m not going to be that disappointed if I don’t. I mean I can always have other scholarships. But first I need to actually get into college. But that means I have to apply. So I think that means I have to go finish my essay. J And if anyone wants to tell me who the “Fisher King” is, I would like that a lot. They used that reference as a 2-part title for a double episode in Criminal Minds (The Fisher King (part 1 and 2) a.k.a. Sir Knieghf) and a reference in Glee “I feel like the Fisher King with wounds that never heal.” And I don’t know who that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment