Sunday, December 11, 2011

Almost to 100 blogs...(Day 92)

These don't match...
So I found this adorable quote online the other day. “Love is not reciprocal-men love women, women love children, and children love hamsters.” Which is funny because it is very true. So I used that as my quote on edmodo. Which is a website I’m still not sure about. I think it’s cool that you can write like facebook as well as uploading projects. Ms. Banister really likes it anyway. Anyway, bowling started yesterday and it was cool because we have new kids that joined. We can’t count a lot of the kids’ scores because they are 19 and older and we already had a problem with that (thanks football players) and so we can’t do that anymore. So hopefully we can still have a good season because last year we came in like 3rd in the entire region. It was a good season and it makes me feel good because I am helping the special education department which is something I want to do in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment