Sunday, March 11, 2012

Spring Forward (Day 189)

We missed church today because my mom forgot about the spring forward thingy, which was totally fine with me. I got to sleep in for an extra hour today before I had to get up, do laundry, strip my bed, start homework, and catch up on my week of blogs. I seem to have the same routine every Sunday, but that is okay with me because I always feel great Monday morning when everything is ready. I am on this last blog and it is 4:45 which is good because it is still kind of early. Hopefully, I can get i-tunes tonight as a prize for doing all of the work. I’m watching The Mysteries of Alfred Hedgehog because there is NOTHING else on. That’s the only problem with Sundays…I have to watch like Rescue Heroes and such on the Qubo channel. But I really like when The Magic School Bus comes on. And we get an extra hour of daylight J

No comments:

Post a Comment